Help Us Stop The Border Wall!
On January 20, 2017, Donald Trump will be sworn in as the President of the United States. On that day, we expect that he will begin to dismantle the progress we’ve made to hold border enforcement accountable and will take steps to trample border communities by building a destructive wall along the U.S. southern border. We have a short amount of time to organize, mobilize and get ready to fight back! Help us get the resources we need by chipping in with a few bucks.
Your support will help us:
- Push back against building a destructive border wall along the U.S. southern border
- Fight back against racial profiling in border communities
- Hold the U.S. Border Patrol accountable
- Protect the quality of life of border residents
- Support immigrants, asylum seekers and refugees
Your donation will be marked towards the efforts of the Southern Border Communities Coalition.Donate